Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Winter Dulldrums

I've always loved winter. The dull gray excites me rather than depresses me. Until now. The sun comes up after 7 and goes down before 5 and in between are dull gray overcast skies. There was a hint of blue in the sky Tuesday, so I tried to skip out of work so I could go take a photo, any photo of anything, but I had a client with an emergency deadline Wednesday, which meant Tuesday I had to crunch to help them out.
I got out just after sunset and took these photos. ISO 3200, but the 7D did a good job of minimizing the grain. This is even with me not having any noise managment software. When I get some, watch out, this camera may be able to take OK photos even in the winter dulldrums.

Gotta get away from the crazy person with the camera.


Must not drop my veggies


Landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment